Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Corporate Pairs

My last entry on research methodology noted that one portion of the survey I will administer is a series of six advertisement comparisons. After viewing each pair, the survey respondent will be asked to identify which product in the pair is likely to be manufactured by a company that operates in an environmentally and socially sustainable way and explain his reasoning.

Before I post an entry elaborating on which companies are which, I encourage all of you to look through the advertisements I have selected and think about these comparisons for yourself. Can you identify the sustainable product effectively?

Visit
https://depot.northwestern.edu/adh712/Advertisements/?view=RSS to view the media files

Sun Chips vs. Kettle Chips

Green Mountain Energy vs. Clean Coal

American Apparel vs. Urban Outfitters

Haagen Dazs vs. Ben & Jerry’s

Chipotle vs. Chiquita

Adidas vs. Timberland


No comments:

Post a Comment